Circular Change – yearly international conference
According to the World Economic Forum one of key events focused on the circular economy in Europe – connecting more than 500 global experts and practitioners, introducing achievements and trends.
- 2-days event
- 500 co-creators from more than 30 countries per year
- International recognition
Through 3 years, the Circular Change Conference has become highly recognised international event – unique format, trendsetting programme, global speakers, interactive workshop, strong networking.
Multi stakeholder approach to the programme design enables:
- Business to introduce their circular stories to international decision makers
- Local communities to co-create development strategies and meet partners for EU projects
- Governments to co-create visions and position their countries in the international circular context
- Citizens to be engaged into every day circular economy solutions.
Topic introduced: bio economy, creative industries, finances, blockchain technologies, sharing economy, international collaboration, indicators, national roadmaps for circular transition …
Organisations like EMF, WEF, ECESP, Circular Hotspot, SITRA, Circle Economy, CE Club are contributing every year.