Career Platform and Competence Development
For the Creativity and Personalization of Industry 5.0
- Model development of specific competences
- Planned activities for acquisition or upgrading competencies according to SRIP goals
- Long-term prediction of competency needs, considering the global trends
Within the framework of the SRIP Network for the transition to the Circular Economy on the pre-prepared model of the Career Platform for Employees and activities of the competence centre – KOC Circular Economy, which was leded by the PRIZMA Foundation, we will coordinate and participate in the model of predicting competencies. According to the SRIP’s needs and relevance we will connect with other KOCs. We will systematically identify the overlapping competencies and, if necessary, upgrade its them according to the model of the career platform and influence the development of specific competencies of employees in the SRIP.
Model development of specific competences and their provision
The model of development of specific competencies to be included in the SRIP action plan will be based on the use of the Career Platform for research and economy professionals. The career platform includes:
- prediction of long-term competence needs,
- identifying gaps in competences,
- development of professional careers,
- filling gaps in knowledge and competences through education and training of staff in existing programs; timely preparation of tailor-made programs, which ensures the development of specific competencies.
Development of professional careers
The development of professional careers is based on the preparation of Individual Career Plans, which are an instrument for the planned development of individuals’ potentials in the professional and personal field. The individual career plan is the result of a structured process, supported by various tools and tools for coordinating staffing potentials and career goals of an individual with the objectives of SRIP. The results of career plans are the planned activities for acquisition or upgrading competencies according to SRIP goals.
Predicting competency and staffing needs
Predicting competency and staffing needs within the career platform is based on a proven model of forecasting global trends in business models, technologies, sustainable development policies, expertise in the priority area where SRIP operates, qualitative prediction methods, evaluation of predictions by companies and the importance of competences according to the present and the future. The benefit of the Career Platform is the long-term prediction of competency needs, considering the global trends in the development of the priority area, which, in line with the action plan, enables:
- monitoring global trends for a period longer than the implementation period of the action plan,
- creating a set of competencies needed for the implementation of the action plan at the level of the innovation cluster and in the value chains and horizontal networks, if they are established,
- dynamic adaptation of the set of competencies to the action plan.
Connecting economy and education at all levels
Connecting economy and education at all levels allows faster adaptation of personnel changes required by globalization, digitization and smart technology of the industry 4.0 and which is predicted by industry 5.0, where will be increased cooperation between people, smart systems and devices.
In the action plan, we will define cooperation in the field of co-organizing the contents of study programs and programs at lower levels of education, in the area of career orientation, work related training and scholarships.
Human resources development