The mission of CER is to accelerate innovative climate-neutral circular economy and green technologies* that meet the environmental energy challenges. Our vision is that Slovenia becomes the leading regional hub for the development of green technologies in the future. We define green technologies as services, products and processes that reduce energy and material consumption, reduce and eliminate waste and emissions, increase the use of clean energy and are more energy efficient.
CER has the role of a professional body. It participates in strategically important decisions that are in the interests of a wider society.
CER realizes its vision with:
– promoting tools for accelerating the green economy and green technologies (innovations, business models, finance, regulatory environment, taxes, incentives, impact measurement),
– cooperation, networking, openness, distribution in the development of green technologies (networking between different sectors, industries, actors, competitors and partners)
– raising awareness of the positive, multiplier effects of the green economy (health, knowledge, education, green jobs, equity, raising GDP, security, the future);
– promotion of Slovenian knowledge, scientific achievements, technological breakthroughs in the field of green technologies,
– global networking and internationalization.
VALUES – Responsibility, health, innovation, interdisciplinarity, excellence, efficiency.
Sections of CER:
1. SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS AND REAL ESTATE
2. SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
3. INNOVATION IN ENERGY AND TECHNOLOGY