We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for TBMCE 2023 – the 6th International Conference on Technologies and Business Models for the Circular Economy – has begun, and we invite you to submit your abstract. The conference will be held in Portorož, Slovenia, at the Grand Hotel Bernardin from September 6-8, 2023.
TBMCE is dedicated to the presentation of circular economy concepts, technologies and methods that help companies and society as a whole to move towards a more responsible, circular management of resources. As an attendee of the symposium, you will have the unique opportunity to network with peers, gain critical insights from industry experts, and exchange ideas with other technology leaders.
TBMCE Themes are:
– Sustainable Energy
– Biomass and alternative raw materials
– Circular business models
– Secondary raw materials and sustainable functional materials
– ICT in Circular Economy
– Green technologies and processes.
Oral and poster contributions are both welcome on subjects within the scope of the conference. To submit an abstract and for more information about the conference please visit our web-page: https://tbmce.um.si/.
TBMCE Panel Discussions are:
– Capture, storage or conversion of CO2 or H2?
– The potential of small scale biorefining
– Circular economy in construction – myth or real opportunity?
– International perspective on circular communities
– Sector coupling: pathways to integrated energy systems
– Combating water pollution by plastic waste
The deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2023. You can find more information and template on: http://tbmce.um.si/abstract-submission/.
We encourage you to share the announcement with your colleagues nationally and internationally, to submit your abstract and to join us in Portorož in September 2023.
We are pleased to announce that a series of conference proceedings of full texts of conferences from 2018 to 2022 are available: https://press.um.si/index.php/ump/catalog/series/tbmce